Grey Fleet Management
Many organisations provide employees with the option of taking a cash allowance, or fuel expenses, in preference to having a work supplied vehicle. These employees, when using their own car on business can pose a greater risk as they may effectively be outside of the established insurance and servicing policies.
Make sure all those who drive for work are covered.
Choose from the following Grey Fleet Management Services:
Driver Theory Workshop
This thought provoking Driver Theory Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for employees to ensure that all those who drive for work purposes understand the principles of defensive driving. By concentrating on the theory that underpins competent driving on today’s roads this workshop provides a cost effective means to improve the driving abilities of all employees.
The course uses hard hitting film clips and interactive activities to encourage the development of a positive attitude to driving whilst generating an understanding of how personal factors can affect.
This course is also available in PCV and LGV as a Driver CPC option. The CPC option of this course is Driver CPC approved and accounts for 7 hours.
- Cost effective – can train up to 15 drivers in one session
- Tailor the course content to suit the exact needs of your drivers
- Reduced accident and fuel costs
- Improve employees' driving skills
- Employee down time is reduced as the course is delivered on your own premises
- Also available as a Driver CPC option for drivers of LGV and PCVs* * You must inform us prior to booking if you want this option. Driver licence details will be required in advance.
Ensure your drivers are entitled to drive for your organisation. This online service helps ensure you’re managing your legal grey fleet duties.
- Carrying out regular licence checking safeguards against possible fines and prosecution that could result from having un-licensed or un-entitled drivers driving on behalf of your organisation
- The licence verification system is a simple online process giving you access to the information you need, and reducing the administrative process usually associated with licence checking
- Provides evidence that you have effectively managed the risks that drivers can pose
- If your company has employees who drive for work, you have a duty of care to ensure that your drivers are legally licensed to drive on your behalf
- Organisations wishing to identify drivers who are 'at risk' due to the number of points, fitness-to-drive issues or poor driving standards
Contact us now to discover how Pregem Fleetinsight could bring real benefits to your business operations, or alternatively, you can talk to one of our customer services team on 01420 544 514.